The Clubs Weekend is on again on November 22-23 at the Upper Mersey.
This is a weekend for all members of Tasmanian canoe clubs and their families to come together to paddle, play and socialise. Time to celebrate the year of paddling in 2008.
The weekend is based at Arm River Camp at the Upper Mersey.
Weekend activities include:
- Flatwater and whitewater paddling
- Rafting, courtesy of Rafting Tasmania
- The Big BBQ on Saturday night put on by Canoe Tasmania
- Slide show of Tasmanian paddling in 2008
- Mass paddle on Sunday morning at 10am
- Swimming at the waterfall
Follow the link below for more info.